TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is operated by Foodelco Inc. Throughout the site, the terms “we,” “us” and “our,” refer to Foodelco Inc. We offer this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “service” and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants and/or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the server that contains the online e-commerce platform Shopify that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the website and our services, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our website and service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We work hard to keep all information on the website up to date and correct. But we are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the website, should be taken to indicate that all information on the website has been modified or updated.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SHOP AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the shop.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products and services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
4. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
5 . ONLINE STORE TERMS AND RETURNS POLICY
- For our online store terms and return policy please read the detailed SHOPPING GUIDE on the website.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION
7 . COPYRIGHT
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of our website in any way (except for your own personal, non-commercial use). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content of our website (except for your own personal, non-commercial use). Any use of our website content requires the prior written permission of Foodelco Inc.
- The names, images and logos identifying Foodelco Inc., Toka tearoom or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Foodelco Inc. and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Foodelco Inc. or any other third party.
8. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
9. PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the shop and the website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The shop and all products and services delivered to you through the shop are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our website.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
13. GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
14. CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about our Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org